Weddings are arguably the most important day of a persons life and if you’re fortunate enough to be asked to document one, then you need to know exactly what to be looking for so you can provide your client lasting memories. If you are new or newer to the wedding industry or you just want to need to be encouraged that you’re already doing things perfectly fine, then this is for you! I go over an entire wedding day from bridal prep to reception and include a 9 page PDF shoot list for you to make sure you don’t miss a beat when you shoot a wedding.
Here is a brief description of what you’ll be getting in this wedding tutorial:
- Explanation of the four main chapters of a wedding and your role as a photographer in them
- PDF of “must have” shot list for each chapter of the day
- How to effectively tell the whole story
- How to shoot in difficult lighting scenarios
- What type of gear I use when and why
There are absolutely no refunds once the purchase is made.