Have you been dying to figure out how to capture great candid moments between your couples? Have you been struggling with getting your editing to look the way you envision in your head? Want tried and true methods of effectively shooting weddings and growing your online presence? Don’t have the time to sit and watch a week or two worth of tutorials?
After receiving an influx of mentorship requests asking nearly all the same questions, I sat down to create this online curriculum to help answer them. I’m so excited to offer four online courses teaching how to pose your clients and draw candid moments from authentic moments, editing your images using Lightroom, how to shoot weddings, and business practices that help you book more clients and run a successful company. While making these videos, I kept in mind personal time constraints that we all have and made sure that the only content that fills them lets you walk away with proven methods of achieving what your goals without all the fluff. These videos are packed with my industry secrets and the most important tools I use on a regular basis.
Here is a brief description of what you’ll be getting in each video:
- Go behind the scenes and watch me shoot & pose two different sessions
- How to pose your couples and achieve authentic shots
- PDF of my typical shoot list
- Learn about different lighting conditions
- Helpful prompts
- Watch my entire workflow from import to export
- How I organize my files
- How I edit my files
- My export settings
- My favourite tips/tricks in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Explanation of the four main chapters of wedding and your role as a photographer in them
- PDF of “must have” shot list for each chapter of the day
- How to effectively tell the whole story
- How to shoot in difficult lighting scenarios
- What type of gear I use when and why
- Location scouting
- Booking the type of weddings you really want
- Staying consistent
- How to get published
- Instagram/social media
- Includes a PDF for website tips, blogging tips, and contract tips
AND SO MUCH MORE!
They are all self paced and will never expire. I will be releasing them officially on Sept 15, 2017 for $164.96 for all four videos. They will be available as a bundle as well as individually. To celebrate the release of these tutorials, I am offering an early bird rate of just $129.99* and throwing in my newest set of presets, the TVP Gold Pack.
Buy now and you will save $34.97 and get the newly released TVP Gold Pack valued at $38.99 for FREE. The early bird rate will run between now and Sept 14, 2017.
You will receive the downloadable link to the presets immediately and the videos on Sept 15, 2017 via email.